Conditions of Website Use
1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these conditions of website use (“Conditions”) without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website.
2. In these Conditions, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this website. “We”, “us” and “our” means Travelwhere Limited. “Arrangements” means the travel arrangements and leisure services and published brochures of such arrangements and services which can be searched on or via our website. “Supplier” means the supplier(s) or service providers of the Arrangements (for example the Tour Operator, Villa Owner or Ferry company concerned) and not us.
3. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions or otherwise. We reserve the right in our sole, absolute and unfettered discretion at any time to restrict or prohibit access to this website for any user for any reason, and especially to restrict or prohibit access for users who demonstrate patterns of abuse or improper use of this website or who breach these Conditions.
4. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
5. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or our licensors. All other Intellectual Property Rights are reserved including, but not limited to, our Registered Trade Mark.
6. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales except where otherwise stated. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given by us as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us or by or on behalf of any Suppliers, any information relating to such services and/or our business and/or Arrangements in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
7. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
8. You must not link (including deep linking) to our website without our prior written agreement.
9. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf or by or on behalf of any Suppliers or of any Arrangements. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
10. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law.
11. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
12. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
13. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of all Arrangements (including the price) with the provider of those Arrangements.
14. This website contains links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
15. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
16. We may alter these Conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these Conditions regularly.
17. The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to remove any and all material (including messages and statements of opinion) from this website which we feel are in breach of this condition or which we otherwise feel is inappropriate.
18. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part for the Arrangements referred to or accessed on or via it.
19. Travelwhere Limited is an online travel directory and search marketing media service only. Your contract in respect of any booking you make for any of the Arrangements referred to on or accessed via our website will be with the Supplier concerned and not us. We will not be a party to that contract and cannot accept any liability whatsoever for that contract or for the Arrangements concerned or for the acts or omissions of any Supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any Arrangements. All queries and complaints regarding the Arrangements should be addressed to the Supplier concerned.
20. The Supplier’s own terms and conditions will apply to those Arrangements and any booking you make for those Arrangements.
21. For details on how we use the personal information you give us please see our Privacy Statement.